Monday, February 11, 2008

GCNP Our Daily Bread Part 2 Forgiveness

Duration: 09:03 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-08 22:46:03
User: phantom409
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

GCNP  Enterprises  

Description:

In this part of the video I get into Trevor Rieger and cover alot of personal information in which I talk about my feelings of the past summer. I also talk about my dad and alot of the stuff that happened in my personal life with my dads death and everything. This is about the real truth of phantom409 and probably the best in the series.

Comments

Gimmeabreakman ::: Favorites  2008-02-09 23:01:31

Completely NOT true, Alan! But I would for one, would... but he pissed off too many people! I am one of those. The lying weasel! But I forgave him a while ago. He's funny. AND that dance in those heart whitie-tighties... well, that got him 1000 points in my book! LOL!
__________________________________________________
fallofautumndistro ::: Favorites  2008-02-09 08:55:09

We'd all like to see Trevor back.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Mexican H0wdy H0z0rz
Diving
Simple Plan - 16 Untitled (Live RJ 2007)
A Day In The Life Of Kay
Nike Crab


 

No comments: